We value relationships and have built our team and our business based on developing strong relationships.
We look for people who enjoy working in a fast paced environment, can work in an agile way and have an entrepreneurial mindset. These qualities enable our team to work effectively across sectors on a diverse range of transactions and deliver exceptional results for our clients.
Whether you are a graduate or experienced hire, we would like to hear from you. Please email your CV to email@example.com.
The potential Analyst will join a lean team which results in a high level of responsibility from day one.
As part of the role you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Directors in all aspects of transaction services and assisting with due diligence assignments
- Preparing financial models, presentations, valuations, industry and company performance analysis documents, pitch books, project summaries and memorandums to a competent level and ready for Director review
- Conducting financial, economic and company research and identifying appropriate targets for buy and sell side assignments.
- Providing effective project management, ensuring clients and other internal functions are kept informed of progress and timetables are met
- Working on a range of assignments including financial analysis for acquirers and their funders, vendor due diligence and reporting/accounting work across various industry sectors in the mid-market corporate finance space
- Building relationships with Finance Directors, CEO’s and accounting teams of clients, intermediaries and other stakeholders, and coordinating with internal departments
- Understanding the drivers of different stakeholders on assignments (investors, vendors, creditors, directors, bankers)
- Preparing draft reports with minimal supervision, ensuring key technical issues and impacts have been taken into account
- Working with clients to establish credibility and trust, ensuring a smooth end-to-end transaction process
- Using strong Excel and Financial Modelling skills to analyse and prepare future forecast financial information
- Business development, participating in marketing events and keeping abreast of the other client services the firm offers.
To be considered for the role you should be degree-educated at a top university, with a minimum 2:1 grade or equivalent, preferably in a business or quantitative discipline. Being ACA/ACCA Qualified (or equivalent) would be beneficial, ideally with 3 years of experience in a Corporate Finance Boutique or Accounting firm. You should be able to demonstrate what the key revenue and profit drivers and critical success factors of a business are and maintain an enquiring and professional approach. Strong modelling and analytical skills are required as you will be expected to provide observations on a business which will form the cornerstone of advice provided to company owners.
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to master new tasks quickly
- Dedication to teamwork, demonstrated leadership potential and strong personal integrity
- Demonstrated understanding of financial statement analysis, the merger & acquisition process, and company valuation techniques (discounted cash flow analysis, public company multiples, transaction multiples)
- Demonstrated track record of superior academic and work performance; demonstrated commitment to outstanding results
- Good report writing skills
- Fluency in English, additional European languages are an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with focus on Excel and PowerPoint
- Willing and flexible to travel to client sites.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Competitive salary plus benefits including company pension, healthcare and 25 days holiday.
How to Apply
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications for this role, then please apply by sending a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like more information about the role, please email email@example.com.
Please note, we receive a high volume of applications and are therefore unable to respond to all applicants individually.